Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic trigger of the Pro forma to GTS

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear,

small clarification question about the triggering of the pro forma and the RFC to GTS.

In order to trigger the RFC call to GTS from the Pro forma billingwhich is activated for transfer to GTS, i dont need to use a specific output type which will trigger the RFC, could you please confirm?

the mere creation of the pro forma triggers the RFC and creates an Export declaration.

second: if i need to automate the creation of this pro forma, do i have other option than to write a code (for ex: in the UE of the outbound delivery, for ex: when the Picking status = C, create the pro forma).

thanks
Assen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Assen,

to 1) If the mapping of document types is ok, (Customizing the ECC and GTS) it would  be enough to trigger the tansfer

to 2) you can try the SAP standardprogram RV60SBAT.

But take a look at Dave answer to Diwakar Reddy probelm Proforma Invoice to GTS

Hope this helps a bit

Regards,

Thomas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

Yes, correct.  The proforma is transferred to GTS during the "save".

You could code the user-exit to create the proforma, but surely much better to do it using a regular batch run with VF04 or /SAPSLL/CUS_INV_R3.  The Export Declaration can't be THAT urgent, can it?

Regards,

Dave

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello both,

thanks.

2) for setting the job VF04, i am not sure if i can allow the standard pro forma billing creation at the completion of the Picking status (i want to avoid creating the export declaration after the Goods issue as i need to give the EAD printout to the truck driver).

Exploring options at this stage.

Assen

ps: Dave's discussion with Diwakar brought insight already, yes., thanks

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

Yes, sorry - VF04 is not really appropriate, since it uses the Billing Index, not necessary for proformas.

If you are using Outbound Shipments, you could configure an Activity Profile to take care of the billing (if you set the proforma as the default Billing Type).

Regards,

Dave

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Assen,

at the selection tab Default Data (Transaction VF04) you can set the Billing Typ to F8 (or your pro forma billing typ). Then press the DisplayBillList Botton. Choose only one document and press the

Botton Individual billing document and check the billing typ.

Regards

Thomas