cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per the SAP standard, we can create multiple Proforma Invoices in ECC.

If it is Integrated with GTS for export, then the first Proforma will be triggered to GTS.In case if we create second Proforma Invoice in ECC for the same , In GTS we are getting the error message as " creation not allowed , transaction already transfered to GTS".This is expected since we have the corresponding declaration in GTS.

In this scenario, as per the SAP standard(With GTS), system will allow to create multiple proforma invoices even after creation of declaration ? If yes how to restrict the second Proforma invoice once the declaration already exist in GTS for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, yes, GTS system can adopt multiple proforma invoice. we add a logic at the beginning of interface function module , if this is first proforma invoice , use the standard logic, otherwise , perform Z logic to update the existing cus dec. This is a big project, need a lot of effort on it.

To stop the 2nd proforma to GTS, Maybe you can add an enhancement in the same place, if this is the 2nd proforma, skip the standard program executing and return. Just my opinion for your referenece.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

That is a question for SD Billing, not for GTS.

As you've already noticed, GTS takes care of it by logging an error message.  In the ERP system (in my humble opinion), you should take care of it by having proper process control, so that users do not needlessly create proforma invoices.  If users don't know what they are doing, you are going to end up with far worse situations than this .

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it is related to SD billing.My Intention to post here is some one might Implement/faced this kind of issue in GTS.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

On thing I forgot to say; configure a separate proforma type for the transfer of Export Declarations, and assign authorisation accordingly.  Then there should be no reason for users to create multiple documents erroneously.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for the reply.

Authorisation to user or to Proforma?without going to authorisation is there any way to restrict through config ? or through GTS plug Ins for Proforma to GTS

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Diwakar

In my client , they did deep development to support multiple proforma invoice trigger to GTS. Add the enhancement code in /SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH , to support the multiple proforma's coming. Hope it is helpful to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gang for your reply.

I will take a look on this.

With this enhancement, you mean to say ,  GTS system can adopt multiple proforma invoices.

what will happen if the second proforma triggered to GTS? how it behaves?

From ECC side , is there a way to restrict the proformas to GTS, if it transfered already.

users creating multiple proformas and logs are registered in SM58 in ECC with error : Document already created in GTS.We are deleting the logs manually.

To avoid this , we are looking for the option to stop the 2nd proforma to GTS.

Please provide your views.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy