cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled one material and invoiced the document. Need to change tax and invoice it. how?

0 Kudos

Hi

In my client, they have generated an invoice and also accounting document is generated and cancelled one material because they need different tax for that material in the sales order.

I tried to create order with reference to that invoice but that invoice number is not appearing.

Please help me how to solve it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Can we add that cancelled material in the same sales order with different Item Number and process the invoice?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement itself is not clear.  How many line items are there in the original billing document ?   Why were you creating sale order with reference to a cancelled invoice ?

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

First of all thanking for responding. In invoice there are some 60 materials and they cancelled one material.

Invoice is generated and accounting document also.

now they need to invoice that material with different tax

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We cannot change Tax Classifications for material in Billing level(Normally this will be in Display mode--VF02>>>Double click on Item>>>Item details tab..

Also In your case your original invoice having 60 materials(out of 59th one is with issue for example)

We cannot cancel the invoice partially for some line items where accounting done...

In this case you do like below:

1.Cancel the Invoice with VF11

2.Now VF02-go to Header>>Again Header Tab>>Taxes Sub tab>>change the customer Tax classifications>>>then Go to update button in Header  pricing Conditions with Option G-Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes---Check & Save...

Note: Before this-- you need to create Tax condition records with this changed manner of Customer & material Classifications--Once updated--You need to delete this condition record..

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Thank you Phanikumar,

They maintained tax using condition master vk11 for that particular material and sales area combination, they are trying to add same material again that existing sales order.

I told them we shouldnt do like this and we should create order with reference to that invoice and need to correct in that order.

Ram manohar reddy