Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different number ranges plant wise

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

I know there is configuration for different number ranges in the sales document according to plant wise.

Could you please let me the configuration for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

Firstly we should never fight/argue with our Teacher which shows our discipline--- also will become a Big Obstacle for Our Progress.(I done the Same with Mr JP-Still feeling very bad on my part-I dont know what was happened to me on that day)

To Mr JP: respect you sir from the Bottom of my heart..

Nobody is Perfect in this world-But it doesn't mean should not try """To be Perfect"""-That is what our moderator is doing in your case--Accept the Mistake-ask him politely-what make him to raise such query??

Not only Mr Laxmipathi-Everybody already Knows & seeing your discipline in reputed site like SCN...

Hope you understood..

Let us come to your query...

have they following different SO types Based on plant???

If not-you have to try with exits..(Intentionally i am not saying the exit-because this is little sweet punishment to you for not searching before you ask -Sorry dear for this)

Phanikumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

Are you referring to sales orders can have different number ranges depending upon delivering plant, is part of standard SAP? An order can have several plants, then what will be that sales order's number?

I have seen billing documents, with different number ranges based on plants, but that was enhancement and in those processes each document had only one plant.

TW

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear T.W

Thank you so much for your update.

There is requirement from business, in the sales order they want sales document numbers according to plant wise.

Ex: Plant 1---100000000 Sales doc no

Plant 2----20000000 Sales doc no 

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has been observed that you have posted around 100 threads so far but closed only a few which shows clearly that you are not willing to respect members' time who have responded to your queries which is not fair on your part.  Try to develop the habit of updating and close the threads then and there.  If you are not able to solve, you have to further explain what efforts you have taken in finding out solution to your issue. 

Even for this thread also, I am sure, you have not made any efforts to search the SCN or Google as otherwise, you would have found lot of threads discussed on the same topic.  Have some self discipline and update the threads as and when you get solution.

G. Lakshmipathi

cc : Jyoti Prakash

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I might not have closed some threads it does not mean I am not respecting members.

Coming to my posts from lost one year I asked questions around 10 only , that also which i have not found in google.

I have checked in google

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 I asked questions around 10 only

If you don't know how many threads you have posted, check here in the "Contents" tab

You have closed just 16 threads out of 100 and still if you say you are respecting the feedbacks you got, then I am sorry you have to rethink your conclusion.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipath,

I should  not have posted my counter post in this thread..

I have realized now after seeing phani post..Please forgive me.'

Thanks Phani..