Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Settlement Rule Variant Configuration

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following matter with the production settlement.

The issue is the following; we create a sales order with variant configuration to configure a product. This, in turn, has a configuration component in its BoM. Therefore, once the configurations are done, an the sales order saved, the system creates two planned orders that will become on two production orders. A main PO engagged to the sales order and a second PO created due the main PO.

The matter is that when I try to settle the POs against the sales order I have no problem with the main PO. I mean, with the PO created directly by the sales order. But when I try to settle the PO created due the main PO the system doesn't allow it because this PO is not engagged directly to the sales order.

¿How can I settle the secondary POs?

thanks a lot.

OCS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create the production order against the sales order that PO can settled to sales order when sales order is a cost object.

In your scenario second PO is not engaged directly to the sales order mean that PO is not specific customer requirement ( sales order is a not cost object scenario) that one can settled to either material or PSG (profitability segment) as per the settlement rule.

Regards,

Naresh

Answers (0)