cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation: Planning stages for deliveries with different ship-tos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering what would be the best way to update or change what happens with our stages when the planning button is hit in the shipment (VT02N). The same shipping point is used in all deliveries.

Currently, if I put 3 dleiveries with 3 difefrent ship-tos into a shipment and use the planning button, it will stage it like a milk run.

i.e.

The first stage will be from shipping point to first ship-to with all 3 dleiveries

The second stage will be from ship-to 1 to ship-to 2 and excluses the delivery belonging to the first ship-to

The final stage will be from ship-to 2 to shipt- 3 and will only have the final delivery.

In some cases this is wanted but some of our plants want the stages to explode so every stage contains one delivery and goes from shipping point to the ship-to of said delivery.

They can manully update the stages to do this but I want a more automatic way. Can this be done with config alone or do I need to consider adding code against the planning button via a status profile?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please check the settings in the leg indicator such as "Direct Leg" and retest this issue.

If above customization doesn't help, then i don't think would be achievable in standard settings.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input. I'm waiting on our sandbox system to be refreshed. Will give this a go when it's ready.

Answers (0)