cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision table with value range column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BRF+ experts, I'm trying to create a Function and a decision table with the following parameters:

Function:

Input

BUKRS - Company Code

HKONT - G/L Accnt

Output

Value1

Desicion Table

BUKRSHKONTVALUE1
1500From 100 to 20010
1500From 201 to 300

1500From 301 to 40030

I want to use the G/L account as a range value within the decision table but I'm not able to do it unless I create a X value ranges expressions and adding them as columns, setting false or true depending on the expected result. This is not efficient when maintaining it.

Is any way I can give the column a range format and simply populate the table with the desired values?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

usually you can directly enter ranges into cell of a decision table (using the "in between" option). I tried it in our system and it works (bound the data elelemts to the corresponding DDIC Elements). See the following screenshots:

And this is how the direct value input looks like

If you use an expression to do the comparison your observation is right. You have to return this elementary type so that the decision table can evaluate if the condition of the cell is fullfilled i. e. if it evaluates to true or false.

BR

Christian

Message was edited by: Christian Lechner Added screenshots and description of entering ranges via direct value input