cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM 6.1 - is PPM menu placed separately from SAP Easy Access menu?

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a demo PPM server.

I found that PPM User menu appears as separate Easy Access Menu and not within Easy Access SAP Menu. Is this how it should be?

Currently only one user is created and is assigned SAP_BPR_PPM and SAP_XRPM_USER  roles.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

francesco_pezzoli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwini,

I cannot really comment about the behaviour of the SAP Menu, as it is not actually a PPM (application) related question so it is outside my area of expertise. I think your SAP Basis Team may be able to better advise.

As you are obviously trying to access PPM from the SAP (backend) menu, please allow me however to mention that Portfolio and Project Management does not actually support accessing the WebDynpros directly from the SAPGUI. Some functionalities will not work if you do so. We recommend that you access PPM within a Netweaver Business Client or Enterprise Portal session instead. You can refer to Knowledge Base Article 2114226 which explains why this is the case.

Best regards
Francesco

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Francesco, Thanks a lot for your guidance on this. This will really help in troubleshooting and setting the right environment.

Regards,

Ashwini Pingle

Answers (0)