Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texts problem in Sales Order

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of my system while creating sales order through VA01 in Item data in Texts I am getting below screen to enter item note, packing note, delivery text and other text. 

In another system I am not getting other texts except Material Sales text.. what can be done so that I can get like the above to enter other texts.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Check in VOTXN what is the Access sequence for text id and check material master, customer material info record.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with Mr. TW suggestion add on to that are you creating sales order in the same client?

some times TR issue also will be there.

Please check and confirm.

Thanks,

Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

K, this is strange (and interesting). In both screenshots, the item category is TAN. The text procedure (in it the text ids) is assigned to an item category, so the same text ids should be seen in both screenshots. Have you changed the text procedure that was assigned to TAN? From VOTXN, please paste the assignment of procedure with TAN and the text ids in this procedure.

Create a new sales order, with two line items, each with a material and check if the text Tab still shows different text ids.

TW