Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-excute AM determination for new instance

johnny_zhan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to update the successor TRQ instances root info when original TRQ instance root changed. And I hope root after modify determinations can be triggered for the updated successor TRQ instances. After testing,  I find the root after modify determinations can't be triggered when successor TRQ instance is updated in original TRQ root AM determination. Could we trigger the AM determination in AM determination ?  It is likely to cause endless determination. Should we populate the failed key from determination ?

Thanks,

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny,

If you want to make changes which then trigger a new DETVAL (determination/validation) cycle, you have to make the changes in the "after validation" determination. But this should be implemented very carefully to avoid endless loops (ping-pong between the different determinations).

Best regards, Daniel

johnny_zhan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response, I write my code to update the other TRQ instance's shipping type in a 'after validation' determination. But the standard determination 'DET_ROOT_AM' & 'DET_ROOT_SUBNODES_AM' are not re-triggered for the updated TRQ instance. Is it possible to re-trigger ROOT's AM determination in ROOT's after validation determination. Because , I find I can re-trigger ITEM's AM determination in ROOT's after validation determination. Any comment is appreciated.

Thanks,

Johnny

Answers (0)