cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Export scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am bit confused and trying to understand the export scenario where currently i am part of one roll out project for an Australian client. do i need to flow the process of intrastat report after customer billing. Can any one provide me standard process and configuration step to follow. i could see so much of discussion about this topic but in fact i am not clear about it. Is it same as Foreign Trade  export process?

My understanding about the scenario.As it mentioned no GST by client. Please help me in understanding the process and steps.

1. Sales order

2. Delivery

3. pro forma invoice

4. PGI

5. Print Customs Document (TcodeVIB4 ) (intrastat)

5. Customer invoice

6. Periodic Declarations (intrastat)(Tcode: ENGR )

Thanks in advance

AG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AG,

Quick question, why does business create a proforma invoice before PGI? Shouldn't the proforma be printed as the last activity before the truck leaves the warehouse? I know it differs from company to company. Thanks!

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to Emphasis that Intrastat is only used in European Union for statistical declaration. None of the other regions uses Intrastat . In your case as the roll out is for Australia, obviously there would be no Intrastat declaration Instead Australia uses ICS for customs reporting

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Let me first thank you for the replay and would you mind in giving the process details in export i mean standard step by step process? If you could share any configuration relate to this process it would be much helpful.

Basically for a better process knowledge.

Thanks in advance

AG

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will give an introduction on General export process ( not specific to any country)

A customer in NewZealand Places an order for a material ( let's say Laptop) from HP in Australia. As the shipping plant is in Australia and Customer location is in NewZealand, this scenario is termed as Export. As the material should cross border to reach customer location, there are some mandatory documents which are required to submit at customs to support the export. The documents which are submitted to customs are of different kinds based on the destination and departure countries i.e., declaration documents and customs documents.

This process in SAP is either supported either using Foreign Trade or GTS. As per your requirement you can implement Foreign Trade or GTS

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.