cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing with extension field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Does anyone can help me please? I'm trying to set up the pricing with extension field, and I'm following the steps as the documentation says, so I've already created a Pricing table in the "Configure Price Strtegy" actvity, then it supposes that I have to define the access sequence, well, here is my problem, I don't see my pricing table in this activity (access sequency). Does somebody know how can I see it? Am I missing something?.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly create an incident as we will have to check your extension field settings further to ascertain why it is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I'll do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already did it, tks

guilherme_steyer2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Selene,

Probably your extension field is not showing in pricing table of activity "Configure Price Strategy" because you have not added the field to extension scenario "CRM Pricing".

You need to flag it as per screenshot below

This is also informed in the document

"While adding the extension field to an extension scenario, ensure to select the scenario CRM Pricing, to make the newly created extension field relevant for pricing in CRM.  To do this, click the Further Usage link. On the Extension Scenarios tab of the screen, select CRM Pricing and click Add Field. The extension field will be made available in all the business contexts involved in the selected extension scenario."

I hope it solves your issue

Regards,

Guilherme Steyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

Yes I did, actually I also added the services about pricing, and in the "Configure Price Strategy" Activity, I create the Pricing Table, and choose the "List identifier" field and my extension field, I saved it but when I go to define the sequence access I don't see my pricing table, so I can't choose it.

Regards,

Selene Hernandez

guilherme_steyer2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Selene,

I am not sure if I understood it correctly.

Do you want to add a new extension field in which screen of the system?

What is the documentation you are following up?

Regards,

Guilherme Steyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guilherme,

I added an extension field in the sales orders, now i want to use this field in a price list, so I am following this documentation  "Pricing with extension field"  you can find it in the help cente, but I can't complete the process because I don't see my pricing table where I define the sequence access.

I hope that I explained my question better

Regards,

Selene Hernandez