cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Communication process

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have  requirement to set up to new "message" configuration in Customs communication process.

please provide the step by step to follow the process.

E.g.  from US to DE.

Total 4 messages e.g. XINV, XSED,etc..should be triggered from GTS.

Note: I have gone through the below steps. but need more info and understand of the process. please explain with detailed if possible.

the "messages" should trigger once the customs declaration creates at GTS.

would like to know where this set up need to be done (config/master data setup?)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Determination of messages is maintained as master data; everything else is configuration.

Your question is really far too "wide" to answer.  I don't know of any "step-by-step" guide, and I'm not about to write one!  If you consider the existing (standard) table entries and read the IMG, you should be able to work out what needs to be done.

Regarding "US to DE", are you saying that the existing messages (M0410 and I1560/1570)  aren't sufficient, for some reason?

I'm also puzzled as to why the messages should trigger during the creation of the Customs Declaration - usually you would first need to enter Transport, etc. data to make the messages complete.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reply!

we are using z messages output types, so as per the config we have done necessary settings but when custom declaration created at GTS, no messages appears. so we would like to know where to maintain in master data ?

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

In the Customs Management "Master Data" area, select the "Default Data" tab, and execute "Define Rules for Output Determination"

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you..we can able to see messages triggered.

Query: we used Default (always proposed) FC_0001, but if we maintain county of destination/customs status FC_0004? could you clarify these functionality..

I have explained the what i understand the customs communication process, please correct me if i misunderstand.

We define Messages (XINV) for printouts or EDI and assigning Action definition (XGTS_INV) in an action profile (USA_EXPO)

The Messages (XINV) for communication process we are assigning to action definition (XGTS_INV).

So another step was to communicate the customs authority we will define below steps.

Process template (X_USA) (process template is assigned to Customs document type)

Process (Exports)

Activates (EXPO)

Message (ZINV)

Activity sequence

And finally maintain the Master data setup for messages.

Above is the settings for customs communication process.

Query:  1.where to see the assignment of legal regulation U.S. or Europe?

2. Is Action profile assign some where?

Appreciate your help!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I can barely understand your queries, but I will try to answer...

0. If you always want the same Message in all cases, use FC_0001, but if the Message (for example, the print-out) should depend on the Destination Country, then use FC_0004.

1. The Activity Sequence is assigned to the Process Template, and the Process Template is assigned to the Legal Regulation (IMG activity: Control Settings for Application Areas by Legal Regulation of a Legal Code).

2. The Action Profile is assigned to the Message, through the Action Definition.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave

sorry, next time i will explain with e.g.. but you have provided correct answers what i have asked  the quires.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

Answers (0)