cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Water mark should be visible when using output type via external send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently we are facing one issue in the output management. For testing purpose in the Q system, When customer sending PO output type via print out to the vendor, he could see the water mark in the background which is the correct one.

But when he tries to send the same via external send, he could not see water mark. So vendor is supplying material to the customer.

This causes lot of issues.

Can anyone suggest how to include water mark in the background when PO output is send via external send? Do we need to get the help of ABAP team to fix this issue?

Has anyone has come across this issue?

Please suggest

Regards

Subbu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first make clear how the Watermark gets on the print-Output. then you know why its not in the email.

maybe you add it somewhere outside SAP?

LG

Stefan Seeburger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

During PO/SA output determination , when I choose print as medium am able to see the water mark but when I choose the external send option am not able to see the water mark. This is the exact problem am facing. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Subbu.

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i dont know the exact technic how u add the watermark...

for example we use a 3rd party programm to do print outputs and add the watermark there.

when u see it in print preview inside SAP it should get added in the formular programm. maybe there is a bug, where the watermark not getting triggered when external send is enabled -> debug and find out.

or it "gets lost" during conversation into pdf.

can you find out how the watermark gets added?

whitch statement, formular, subroutine? i think you need to do some debugging

is it z-Coding? or sap coding that is having a bug?

what kind of watermark is it? is it for copies? or for originals only?

maybe its only printed once? is it the same formular? or is it from another type? add some screenshots and what you have testet till now.

Regards

Stefan Seeburger

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

do I understand correctly that "external send" means e-mailing, so a PDF will be sent in the e-mail?

If yes, is the current problem: the watermark will be correctly printed on paper, but it disappears in PDF when e-mailing?

Also: should the watermark appear above a table, and in the PDF it disappears "behind" the table?

Thank you for the info.

Best regards,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laszio,

Yes you are right water mark disappears while emailing. Actually we have tested the scenario here, it is working fine for us. We could see email generated with watermark. But when customer testing it is going to vendor without watermark.

Do we need to check with the BASIS team?

Thanks
Subbu.

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

check if the solutions from SAP Note #77976 - "Information about the SAPscript BOX command" are working here.

If not - unfortunately the Basis team needs to be involved as the problem seems to be a bit more complex for a Forum discussion...

Best regards,

Laszlo