Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADRC-STREET5 field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I work on SAP ECC5.0

I need to make ADRC-STREET5 field visible on the Customer master XD01/XD02/XD03 screens.I had gone into SPRO settings and found that it has already an 'optional' setting for the radio-button..But it still does not come up in the screen.

(SPRO Settings : SPRO ->Financial Accounting --> Accounts Receivable and Payable --> Customer Account -> Master Data > Preparation of creating customer master data>Define screen layout per activity (Customer)

Select Create / Change and Display Customer (centrally) Select General Data --> Address)

Regards,

Ak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies,I had tried what you have mentioned here before but somehow its still not coming as visible.

Any further inputs on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check where you are maintaining in IMG. Are you using the node Define account groups with screen layout OR Define screen layout per activity.

It makes a difference where you are doing the settings.

Regards.

GSL.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The Street 5 field in the address tab is defined at ADRC-LOCATION. So in the layout settings in the address tab you will see it as Steet 5 and this is defined as by default optinal entry. So you can change it there

Reward if this helps you

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have done the street 5 field as optional in your configuration. It is correct. When ever you are creating, change, display the customer master you expand the fields by pressing '+' button near the address fields. I think you can see there.

Reward points if it is helpful