Negative Time Management : Absence Types Creation
I have the following scenario :
1. Negative Time Management is used with TMS : 9
2. Only one absence type ie Leave without pay (LWP) is required . If a employee is absent for 1 day then his 1 day salary will be deducted.
3.No Absence Quotas are there.
Now my question is :
- How to link LWP absence type with payroll?
- Do we have to write a schema for this?
- What is the requirement to schema TM04 in this case ( there are no time data stored nor quotas generated )
Please guide .
Sankarsan Dey replied
1. Create an absence type LOP.
2. Create an counting rule for the same and will link with LOP absencc Type
3. Create an absence valuation rule and assign absence valuetion to absence type. (V_T554L,V_554S_G)
4. Create a counting classes and assign absence valuation rule and valuation group. In the counting class section untick Paid coloum & mention 100% in the percentage coloum.(V_T554E,V_T554C)