Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to distribute budget using IM52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Greetings for the day !!

I have created one scenario in Investment management. Scenario is like.

1. I have created Program and program 1st position "1000".

2. Under 1000 position I have created 5 different level and under each level there is more 5 different level.

3. I have released whole structure.

4. I have created One Appropriation request under multiple position (60% and 40% to two positions)

5. I have done cost planning.

6. My Appropriation is Approved and I have created Measure as project from ima11 only. Then I have released my appropriation request.

7. Further to this I have rolled up all planned cost.

8. I have assigned original Budget to Positions as per cost panning.

till this I haven't got any error and process seems to be correct but now when I am trying to distribute budget to my project. System is generating an error No measures found Message no. AP083.

As per my understanding when we assign Appropriation request to multiple positions we can not distribute the budget.

Now my Question how can i distribute budget to my project from IM?

Regards,

Varun Maheshwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

How is your budget profile set-up for the project? Does it allows budgeting from IM??

Please check that.

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sammar,

Yes my project budget profile allows Budgeting from IM.

Regards,

Varun Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Please make sure if there are any measures assigned to the Position at the end node in IM12 & also the percentage of the assignment. Here the measures means WBS elements.

Also verify if the budget distribution is checked in your Investment Program Type configuration.

Thanks,

Mamatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mamatha,

As you said, I have checked IM12 and measure is assigned to my node position.

Yes Budget distribution is unchecked because i have assigned multiple position to Appropriation request. With budget distribution it is not possible to assign multiple position.

I want to know how can i distribute budget to project with multiple assignment?