cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT Replicator - Table disappears from lists after adding.

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gang,

I have a puzzler. I need to add the T005 and T005T (Country and Country Text)  tables to SLT replicator from our CRM system. The tables do not appear on the list of replicated tables, but they no longer appear on the list of tables available to be replicated.

Any suggestions?

John Hawk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The list of available tables comes from the DD02L table (on Hana side). Do you find your tables in it ? If not replicate the DD02L again from your ECC again.

Regards,

Frederic

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using the SLT Replicator with the HANA Studio Data Provisioning. I have executed Data Preview on the DD02L table and clearly see the T005 and T005T tables listed.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

John Hawk

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please check and refer SAP note

1751323 - Hana LTR : Non Sap Replication-Update DD02L and DD02T tables.

Also please refer the following document

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-63399

Thanks

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure SAP Note 1751323 applies. In Data Preview of DD02L and DD02T, I can see the values for T005 and T005T. I don't think they need to be updated.

DOC-63399 is no longer found on SCN. What is the title of the document? I'd like to try Google.

Thanks,

John Hawk

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The document link in my previous post is opening for me. Please try again.

Solution for HANA Studio Tables Missing Issue in SLT Data Provisioning

Thanks

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure that "Solution for HANA Studio Tables Missing Issue in SLT Data Provisioning (Non-SAP Source System Scenarios)" applies in this case, since the source system is an SAP CRM system.

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have used Data Preview on table RS_ORDER in my SAP CRM schema, and confirmed that entries exist for my missing table, as per "Solution for HANA Studio Tables Missing Issue in SLT Data Provisioning (Non-SAP Source System Scenarios)"

Any other ideas?

John Hawk

Former Member
0 Kudos

John

I have the same issue. let me know if you find any solution. I will let you know if I find something.

Mahesh Shetty

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP replied to our customer note, saying upgrade the SAP LT Replication Server for SAP HANA using DMIS 2011 SP8. See SAP Note 2114357.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2114257

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For all questions related to SLT please post in space .