cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessFactors - Abnormal Behavior - Action taken on PM Form before due date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have encountered an abnormal behavior of SuccessFactors during Performance Management Cycle.

One of the users was able to approve (complete) a step well before due date (it begins from 15th Oct) but for rest of the users the step shows that they need to wait until due date (15th Oct) to take any action for the step (see the attachment/screenshot).

I checked Audit Trail and didn't find anything related to ROUTE FORM activity.

Let me know if any one of you guys have ever faced a case like this one. Also, if possible explain me the reason of such abnormality.

Thanks,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did it happen to one user only? are other users not able to approve before due date?

Please can you confirm and share the screen with the settings of this due date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, my dear friend. It happened to ONLY one user. I proxyied many other users but system doesn't allow them to take any action until 15th Oct.

Also, I tried changing my system date, made it a future date ( duh! I know it sounds crazy as it's a cloud based application) but even though system didn't allow the user to take action.

This is surreal !!

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

well it would be tough then to reproduce the issue. dont know happened with this one user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean; Is it possible at all that this one user had the form route map changed in Admin tools? --Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Negative !!

I already have checked the scenario in our DEV system and the procedure leaves Audit Trail that shows Route Map statement.

I don't think so it happened.