Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non xml payload not visible in sxmb_moni after IE upgrade

preethi_prabhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client has upgraded Internet explorer browser to  v11 and from then on the non xml payload is not visible in sxmb_moni.

XML payload's are visible. Issue is only with interfaces having non xml payload ( in our case an input .txt file is picked by PI from 3rd party server and passed on to ECC folders with no mapping)

Generally we used to get the below message and we right click and view source to see the actual .txt file's content.

now we get a blank window instead and view source is not working.

The XML page cannot be displayed 

Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. 

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Users/pprabhur/AppData/Local/Temp/131be198_...

We can right click on the "MainDocument (application/xml)" and dowload to local PC and view the file but still I need your help to make the payload visible in sxmb_moni window itself.

It is working on my PC (IE 8.0 version) but not on my client's system.

We are on PI 7.0

I have asked client to restart PC and check again and it is still not working.

Thanks,

Preethi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ridvan_polat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

Have a look at this solution from microsoft,

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
  2. In Control Panel, click Network and Internet Options, and then click Internet Options.
  3. On the General tab, click Delete files in the Temporary Internet files pane, and then click OK.

Regards,

Ridvan Polat

preethi_prabhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ridvan,

I have asked client to follow the steps you have mentioned.

I will update you on the results.

Thanks for your reply.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

preethi_prabhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

My client was ok with right click down load option and did not try our solution.

Thanks for help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

Plz also check the compatibility view stetting of IE.

Regards,prasanth