cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting orders into /SAPAPO/ODL

Former Member

Hi,

I have created ODL for BOP and assigned Sort Profile to it. Activated the ODL. I have run the consistency check with /SAPAPO/ODLR also for the ODL.

When I give product and location ODL is not showing any data.

It is suggesting no data is available. Though I can see the orders in APO.

We are not using EDQA. To observe how orders are considered in BOP based on the sort profile we want to use ODL report.

When I try to add the BOP filter variant in ODL with t.code: /SAPAPO/60000142 - Order Due Lists is not accepting. Showing error as no variant exist. Though I have created filter variants for filter types.

I looked into the note: 1105656 also.

Please suggest me how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

BK B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manoj_gaikwad
Participant
0 Kudos

HI BK,

As Expert Babu has commented this is the first check to see if you have created the filter Criteria.

If yes then check if the Orders are expected to be in the ODL based on these filter criteria like especially the confirmation situation.

May I ask which type of ODL have you created , Receiver or Donor ? if it is a Donor ODL then Order which have Zero confirmation may not appear in them.

Please check all the these details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I use filter type with ODL type: worklist then I am getting below error.

ODL type "worklist" cannot be combined with a filter

If I use ODL type: obtain Confirmation or Lose Confirmtion I am only able to create it.

But not able to activate it and getting beloe message.

Status or object change of order due list TEST1 not allowed

After tghis I will not be able to activate ODL with Obtain or Lose confirmation.

So, I am using only Sort Profile in ODL and able to activate ODL with work list and no filter type in it.

Please let me know if there is any OSS note to be implemented for ODL to activate with filter type.

Thanks,

BK B.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello BK,

I read your question again.

Following are my questions based on which I can make a fair assessment of what you're looking for.

1) You mentioned that you're trying to see the ODL report to understand how BOP sorts the list of items. If this is just for the reporting purpose, does it mean you need to have all sorts of orders here ? i.e., orders with 0 confirmation, partial confirmation and full confirmation ?

2) You mentioned that you're trying to use the ODL with worklist option. As per my understanding this is used to directly trigger BOP from ODL. Is this something that you're trying to achieve?  I agree when you try to create an ODL with worklist option, filter criteria isn't supported.

Help me clarify the above two points.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thank you for reply.

1) You mentioned that you're trying to see the ODL report to understand how BOP sorts the list of items. If this is just for the reporting purpose, does it mean you need to have all sorts of orders here ? i.e., orders with 0 confirmation, partial confirmation and full confirmation ?

Yes I want all the orders to be considered which are available in APO.

I need all the orders with partial or 0 confirmation. Main intesion is to view how system sorted the orders in BOP based on sort profile.

When run ODL with only sort profile I am able to activate it and, if I give material and location ODL report, it is showing as no data available.

2) You mentioned that you're trying to use the ODL with worklist option. As per my understanding this is used to directly trigger BOP from ODL. Is this something that you're trying to achieve?  I agree when you try to create an ODL with worklist option, filter criteria isn't supported.

I have now created ODL with filter type and sort profile; odl type: obtain confirmation.

But I am getting error: table already exist.

Also found notes: 1664536 - ODLC: ODL Table exists already - msg /SAPAPO/ATPLOG_RII024

But this note is applicable up to 712 version only. We are using SAP APO 713 version.

Do you have any idea of extending this note to new versions or any new note is available for this issue.

Thanks,

BK B.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello BK,

The above mentioned error is a known issue due to tablespace error in the earlier versions of SCM 7.0 software. Perhaps, it has not been extended to new Support pack. You can raise a SAP Incident ticket requesting them to upport the note to the new version.

As a workaround, what you can do is to provide a new name to the ODL instead of using the name with which you're trying to save the ODL. This will solve the issue temporarily.

Regarding the "Obtain Confirmation" ODL type, I hope you selecting the first two check boxes in the 3rd tab of filter is able to pick the fully confirmed items as well and that should suffice your requirement. But, what is more interesting is you're using this report to see how BOP sorts the items. Can't that be done directly within the BOP ? For instance you can run a simulation BOP to see how system is sorting the data ? Or you could also try to see the worklist of items from BOP as well. Right ?

Hope this helps

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

I can see the display list in BOP. But I can see sort number is 0 for all the sales orders lines.

In ODL we can see what is the sort number given by SAP.

I tried to give new name to the ODL. But same error. Will go to SAP for the updating validity of note.

Thanks,

BK B.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello BK,

Please come out of the transaction completely. Wait for few minutes and then create the ODL with the new name. This is what we followed in the past to get rid of this error. But, yes - you can contact SAP to upport the note to the new SP level.

Regarding the sort number, yes within the ODL you can see the sort number. But, when you run the BOP with similar selection in simulation mode, you can still the see the sort item assigned to it. The only difference is ODL stores the data in a sorted manner and it is saved in a Database, whereas BOP simulation takes place at run time.

Hope this helps. Close the thread if the answers are satisfactory.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello BK,

Did you maintain the corresponding filter criteria and saved it as a variant in /SAPAPO/ODLC transaction ?

Cheers,
Babu Kilari