Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

not getting orders into /SAPAPO/ODL

Hi,

I have created ODL for BOP and assigned Sort Profile to it. Activated the ODL. I have run the consistency check with /SAPAPO/ODLR also for the ODL.

When I give product and location ODL is not showing any data.

It is suggesting no data is available. Though I can see the orders in APO.

We are not using EDQA. To observe how orders are considered in BOP based on the sort profile we want to use ODL report.

When I try to add the BOP filter variant in ODL with t.code: /SAPAPO/60000142 - Order Due Lists is not accepting. Showing error as no variant exist. Though I have created filter variants for filter types.

I looked into the note: 1105656 also.

Please suggest me how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

BK B.

Tags:
replied

Hello BK,

Please come out of the transaction completely. Wait for few minutes and then create the ODL with the new name. This is what we followed in the past to get rid of this error. But, yes - you can contact SAP to upport the note to the new SP level.

Regarding the sort number, yes within the ODL you can see the sort number. But, when you run the BOP with similar selection in simulation mode, you can still the see the sort item assigned to it. The only difference is ODL stores the data in a sorted manner and it is saved in a Database, whereas BOP simulation takes place at run time.

Hope this helps. Close the thread if the answers are satisfactory.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question