Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Scenario is SOAP to SOAP

Here I got receiver side WSDL and sender side I have to create WSDL and share,

I need same structure as receiver I and do the field to field map.

Instead creating DT/MT for sender structure

1) Can I use receiver WSDL as my source and target structure in my map ? without any changes to WSDL.

and complete the configuration and generate PI WSDL from Sender agreement and share to sender side people to consume?

if not what should I make changes in Receiver WSDL for reuse of same as sender structure.

Regards

Siri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siri,

i did not see such requirement, but i can suggest, you no need to do any changes in wsdl file.

all you have to do is just use that sender side also then import WSDL file from sender agreement.

and also please test from soap ui, let us know if some thing is wrong.

BR,

Maheswarareddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha,

Yes..WSDL needs to import in ED and it will use for both sender and receiver structure.

if dual stack, yes you can generate WSDL from SA and share the same to sender to consume.

you can also generate WSDL from ICO if AEX and after generated the WSDL try to test with SOAP UI.

Regards,Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario is synchronous.

Thanks for confirmation that same WSDL can be used ,I was confused because of Namespaces.
May be those has to be changed in WSDL according to sender if I reuse same.

So Now I am assuming no need of changing WSDLs Target Namespace and will create Service Interface from it for Sender and Receiver as well.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance...

Regards
Siri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No changes required for WSDL, Mapping will work even if change the namespace to make difference between sender and receiver. Monitoring also you can check payload with changed NS.

Regards,prasanth

ridvan_polat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siri,

When you import your wsdl/xsd file from ESR as an External Definition, you can reference it directly from Service Interface and if you check the Messages tab at External Definition you can see the response and request data structure.

There is no need to create Data Type or Message Type.

Also if you want only consume a third party webservice via PI, you don't need outbound interface too.

You can make configuration using only inbound sync interface.

Regards,

Ridvan Polat

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use the received wsdl to create external definition. you will have request,response(if it is sync interface).

you can use this external definition in service interface.

complete the scenario and generate the wsdl and share with sender system. as suggested by maheswar you can test the interface from soap ui or wsnavigator( )

no need to create DT and MT.