Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating basic data in Soucing cockpit

natasha_baunach
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in the process of implementing SRM 5.0. It is possible to update the basic data of a requirement in the sourcing cockpit. However, when updating the basic data in SOCO it also updates the original shopping cart. Can anyone tell me if this is standard functionality? We would like to be able to update the basic data in the sourcing cockpit so that a PO can be generated directly but would also like the traceability to validate the original approved data on the SC.

Also, is there any way to track the changes made to the data in SOCO? There is a display changes option while the requirement is still in the sourcing cockpit but how can you determine the changes after the requirement is fulfilled? When looking at the change history on a PO, the only changes visible are those that were made once the PO was created.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Natasha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natasha,

Yes, changes can be made in tran 'Carry out Sourcing' (SOCO) - Buyer can make changes anything (Including Basic Data) - This is standard functionality of SRM.

These changes are nothing but update in orginal shopping cart itself - and YES these changes can be viewed from 'Shopping cart - "Check Status" or "Monitor Shopping Cart" - In these transactions, there is link called "Display Changes" that will give you entire history of changes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shiv

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi both,

I never seen the scenario in which we can change SHC in SOCO. So could you please explain me how to do changes in SHC when that SHC is available in SOCO?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi both,

I never seen the scenario in which we can change SHC in SOCO. So could you please explain me how to do changes in SHC when that SHC is available in SOCO?

Thanks.

natasha_baunach
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you!