cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Structure is missing fields in Operation Mapping step 2 but ok in Mapping 2 Test tab

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing this issue as below.

I have incoming source which is converted from its complex structure to flat structure and then this flat structure is conerted to an IDOC structure.

I have done 2 message mappings and they look ok now in individual test tab runs.

However, when i do teh test in Operation Mapping, i am seeing thhat the duplicate Structure is missing fields in Operation Mapping step 2 which is my final structure.

The source structure part for the missing part is as below-

Step 1-

If internal order code is received, then create the internal order segment

If reference order code is received, then create the reference order segment

Else if either of the 2 above codes are given, then create the default order segment

Condition - Either internal or reference order details can be received or both can be received or neither will be received.

I have the flat structure which creates the target order nodes depending what is received

Step 2 -

IDOC segment specific to order to be generated with the above conditions

In test tab they are generated according to teh condition

In operation mapping, i can see that the target segments are missing the main order code value and some of the other fields as compared to the first segment which is also missing the order code value.

The occurrence is 0..1 for default order segment and 0..unbounded for internal and reference order.

Should i complete the mapping for segment 1 and then do the duplicate?

If yes, then why is the message mapping shoiwng the correct mapped target values but not the operation mapping?

Can you please help me?

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

You can achieve this by adding Message mapping in the tab of the Mapping program !!

and test it or else  you can use it by Multiple record mapping !!!

or else please share query for better idea.

regards,

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram and Vijender,

I did the step 1 in Operation Mapping and it did not show any issues.

Then i executed step 2 and there the fields were missing.

However, the issue is now resolved.

Even when i read the operations in Operations Mapping and it refreshed all the maping changes, it somehow did not pick up the latest version.

So I deleted the target operations and also the 2 message mapings and added them and generated it.

Now it is working fine

Weird...

Thank you guys

Regards,

Archana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In operation mapping execute step 1 of 1 to get an idea whats going wrong