Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C-Project

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

1) I try to capture the cost of C-project.I have done the conf. setting for Account integration.but when I try conf."Make setting in ERP system" error comes

Path:

sprocollabration Project-Connection to External systemAccount integration<b>make setting in ERP system</b>

After giving RFC Destination error comes "<b>You require authorization for transaction FINR3_CPROJECTS_CUST in system QASCLNT410</b>"

2) I am using C-project 4.0 and SAP 4.7 R/3

Whether R/3 4.7 is support the C-project 4.0 for calculating the cost.( or integrating with account)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

for the point, please check the setting with SM59, which user is for the destination QASCLNT410 maintained? And then check, if the user has authority to maitain the customizing, you can check it use the involved user id to log on QAS directly.

Point 2. I think, the answer is Yes to the R/3 internal order, and definitive No to R/3 WBS element (multiple level controlling). I have seen it somewhere in consulting note or installation guide.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanx

Mr.Zhenbo Wang

As per u r anwser it take internal order. But in R/3 4.7 there is no C-project option as shown in ECC 5.0.So it makes any difference in configuration since in R/3 4.7.Can u give me more tips for costing.

sunil jawalkar

suniljawalkar@hotmail.com