cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change log for Layout Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have one report and we have set  default layout to view the report to user. But some of the user change the Layout as per there condition & make them as Default layout. For which other suffer. I know it is possible by authorization object. But I have different question.

Question.

1. Is it possible to have change log in Layout. For example Mr X has created one layout and Mr Y has change that same layout. I want both person USERID in layout Created by and Change By.

2. Tables or any FM where I can trace such changes. So that I can give it to my Tech Team.

3. Is it possible to make same changes in SAP Standard Report.

Thanks

Ab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi Abhi,

You can view the changes in report itself. For ex: ME2N report in output go to menu --> Setting --> Layout --> Manage. Here you can view the users who has created the layout and who has changed it.

Kindly check.

Check with the abaper if you can implement this functionality in custom report if any.

Kindly eleborate your third point so that we can provide you some solutions..

Regards,

Priti.

former_member183424
Active Contributor

Layout details are saved into table LTDX. Generally, this table doesn't update any changes log but you can see the last changes for the layout in the same table.

If you want then you can activate changes log for the table to log the data changes. But this will be create log after activate the changes.