SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form class activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts!

I am trying to create an application form (tcode efrm) based on IS_U_BI_BILL form class, but an error message EZ288 is appeared:

"Form class IS_U_BI_BILL is not active and therefore cannot be used in an application form".

Indeed, in tcode efcs a status of the form class is "Inactive".

If I click on the grey rhombus icon I receive "Display logs" window with warning message EZ559 "Too many parts to component T_MRTYPE of DDIC type ISU_BI_BILL_S_DOC_HEADER in form level DOC_HEADER".

In "Diagnosis": During the check of the generated type for a form level, the system determined that there are subcomponents that are not defined in the form class. It may be that 1:1 levels have been deleted or types have been renamed.

In "Procedure": Activate the form class.

In tcode efcs (on display mode) activation function (in the menu: Form Class -> Activate) is inactive.

When I change the mode to "Change" and click the button "Activate (F8)" I receive "Register Object" dialog box that requires access key for object R3TR TABL ISU_BI_BILL_S_DOC_HEADER. I think it is a wrong way.

Does anybody know how to activate the Form class in correct manner?

Thanks in advance,

Dmitriy.

2 REPLIES 2

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There does not seem to be another "safe" way to activate form class (at least on SAP_ABA 702 SP 11). The issue you are describing sounds weird however... something warranting opening OSS incident IMO.

Would you mind sharing your IS-UT Release and SP level? Mine is 605 SP 8, and I don't have T_MRTYPE in ISU_BI_BILL_S_DOC_HEADER. Has somebody attempted to enhance that structure or is it a standard component..?

Thanks

Jānis

0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for your response.

We detected that the problem is in ISU_BI_BILL_S_DOC_HEADER structure and it is appeared after installing regular SP for the certain localization (not IS-UT) component.

And we have opened the OSS incident.

Regards,

Dmitriy.