SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security deposits with wrong contract number

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

ECC 6.0-ERP-During a deposit change the wrong contract number was used (user error).  I have tried FPSEC2 to fix the issue but it won't let me do anything as an error message appears in the screen "Contract xxxxxxx does not belong to contract account xxxxxxxx.  Check entry"  Have any of you encountered this issue and found a way to fixing it?

thanks,

Valentina Solorzano

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

This is a collect status deposit.  This customer has a closed account with a deposit requiered, we were moving the requested deposit from contract account  50350873 with contract 70342975 to 50665376  with contract 70720405.  End user used contract account 50350873 with contract 70720405 (which is the wrong contract).  I am trying to reverse it but it won't allow me...I am getting the error message "Contract 70720405 does not belong to 50350873".

Regards,

Valentina

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's an unpaid Security Deposit request, reverse it. Then create a new Security Deposit request with the correct Contract.

If it's a paid Security Deposit, do a re-set clearing (Transaction code FP07, specify the Clearing document number that cleared the Security Deposit request, (with "Retain distribution to accounts", and "Whole Clearing" options) .

After the re-set Clearing, you will have to reverse the Deposit request using FPSEC2.

Then create a new request using the correct Contract number.

After you create the new Security  Deposit request, do Account Maintenance (Tcode FP06) to clear the new deposit request with the open credit that was created as a result of the re-set Clearing.

I hope this helps .

Regards,

Ivor

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

This is a collect status deposit.  This customer has a closed account with a deposit requiered, we were moving the requested deposit from contract account  50350873 with contract 70342975 to 50665376  with contract 70720405.  End user used contract account 50350873 with contract 70720405 (which is the wrong contract).  I am trying to reverse it but it won't allow me...I am getting the error message "Contract 70720405 does not belong to 50350873".

Regards,

Valentina

0 Kudos

Using &sap_edit I was able to delete the contents of table fkk_sec_c and add the correct information.

thanks,

Valentina Solorzano