cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was able to install SAP HANA , developer edition 1.0 SPS 09 on AWS and create database on AWS. 

Now I am looking for a JDBC \ ODBC connector using which I can query this database from another linux instance  on AWS . Can anyone please let me know from where I can download this client and how can I connect to database .

I found this link sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/402aa158-6a7a-2f10-0195-f43595f6fe5f but then it seems this link is no more functions. When I try to download it takes me to this link sapstore.com/?original_fqdn=downloads.sdn.sap.com

Thanks,

Alok Tanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Actually, since you're using HANA dev edition on AWS, this question is not related to HANA Cloud Platform (SAP's PaaS offering), therefore moving it to the right space.

To answer your question: you can simply use the HANA Studio to connect to your database. There is plenty of information about that here in the (e.g. link to http://go.sap.com/developer/tutorials/setup-hana-for-cloud.html) as well as on help.sap.com.

HTH!

--Vlado

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know you dont require any of the connector to use it because you are going to query remotely from other instance on same AWS. You  can try directly..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can find the Cloud Connector on the HANA Tools page.

SAP Development Tools for Eclipse