cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save results recording in QE11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am unable to save the results recording through QE11. I am able to enter the result against the first operation of calibration order. While saving, a "confirmation prompt comes with whether you want to save this operation". If I say YES, the system is not allowing me to save.

Please provide with your valuable comments.

Thanks

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried any other results recording sceens?  QE51n for instance?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This happened because of user exit which was put at the results recording screen. After removing this, we are able to save the results recording.

Thanks

Prakash

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Thanks for confirming that my initial suspect for User Exit on 2nd August, came out to be correct!!

But I have still a few more points which you may need to confirm, so that it helps a larger audience facing similar issues -

a) What is the user Exit you removed now to regain the standard behavior for inspection type 14?

b) For first instance, any specific reasons for using the exit before? What was the functionalities you were able to achieve by implementing that?

c) Now as it seems you have de-commissioned it, please can you also double check if existing and new functionalities are working as normal. If everything is normal, then there is no issue. If there is an impact, then you are at risk and you may need to double check it and come out with a plan for a new solution.

NOTE: As your requirement now stands resolved, please answer to these open queries, and close these thread as per community rule guidance.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user exit has been put by Client for testing by mistake.

Thanks for all. I'm closing this thread.

Thanks

Prakash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member299289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rama,

Please try to force close the result inspection and save the results.

If not, are you using inspection point for results recording?

Thanks

Karthik

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

any message error after enter YES?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

After saving, no message is coming. Then when I try to get out of QE11 screen, a confirmation prompt "should the data from operation 0010 be saved?". If I say Yes, it is not saving that.

When I come back to see the results again in QE13, nothing is saved against operation 0010 ie it is blank.

Thanks

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Also after entering the results for first operation in QE11, I am selecting that operation and force closing for making a decision ie. "accepted" in this case. Is this the right way or I need to enter the results first and then the usage decision.

Anyhow, for me first the results itself is not getting saved.

Thanks

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Is there any update?

Thanks

Prakash

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Please can you share the message number for this popup message "should the data from operation 0010 be saved?" with screenshot. Is this issue happening for all inspection types or for inspection type "14" only? Is this issue happening for all plant of any particular plant?

Please can you check with ABAP team if there is any additional User Exits activated for some specific scenarios which may be behaving like this, though not very sure.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

This is happening for only inspection type 14. There is no message number associated with this.

Attached is the screenshot.

Thanks

Prakash

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Please can you check the default value for inspection type "14" and check if 'Record Characteristic Results' checkbox is checked -

Config Path:

Quality Management => Quality Inspection => Inspection Lot Creation => Define Default Values for Inspection Type => 14

Please check and feedback.

Thanks,

Arijit