cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding SAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did MBA in Marketing, having around 12 years of experience in different areas like SAP Business One, Marketing, Operations, Training, MIS etc. Also SAP Business One certified and did SAP Sales & Distribution from local institute. Want to do certification in SAP SD. Following are my queries.

1. How I can appear in certification exam without taking training from Authorized centre in India?
  2. If already certified, can directly write exam for SAP SD in India? And if so what's the procedure, how I can  get the  detailed information ?
  3. If above both options are not available I have heard about one more option , that in countries like Dubai/Singapore we can write exam directly, without enrolling for classroom/online training. Is write and if yes what’s the procedure?

can anybody  guide me , will be thankful for your response

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anshu,

May be following blog would help you to find most of the answers.

In India it is not possible.

If other countries you mentioned, they have other rules of evaluation.

First of all you need to contact that country's SAP Education to understand the evaluation process.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your response. Actually i wrote to SAP ( on contact us Tab) but didn't get reply. Not have any mail id on which can contact directly & get information.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the last update on this blog:

It is restricted to residents of MENA countries / if you have S ID to write in Middle East.

I believe Singapore also introduced similar type of pre-requisites.

You need to visit the SAP Education site, not SAP site.

Hopefully, the following numbers would be handy for you to contact.

Regional Phone Numbers | SAP

Worldwide Office Locations | SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for providing the details.