cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single service activity P.R with all BOQs (intenal activities) for the entire project in CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any body tell me how to create a service P.R (by creating external service activity) with all internal activities get copied as line items in P.R

The actual requirement is:

we have multiple internal activities at different WBS at different levels. Here all internal activities are individual BOQs for us, we give the total project to one contractor only for that reason we are raising one P.R for total project. Here have budget functionality as well which is being distributed till last level of WBSe. 

Now i want to create service P.R by creating external service activity for all BOQs (internal activities). When i create a service activity once the line item screen is opened, is there any way in standard to copy the total over all project internal activities as line items with the assigned networks of their individual (because here all activities are related to different networks, in order to satisfy the budget the commitment has to be generated from relevant network with assigned WBSe only as the budget has been distributed in the same way.

I have given the sceanio in the below

WBS 1

Network

Inernal activity 1

Inernal Activity 2

WBS 2

Network

Internal activity 3

internal activity 4

WBS 3

Network

External service activity  ---- Line items

internal activity 1       

internal activity 2

internal activity 3

internal activity 4

I hope u under stand my requirement

In this scenario is it advisable to create P.R project or it is right to create by using ME51N

Note: Here i have to use multiple networks

Regards,

Vasts.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

this is totally depends on you and your business user what they want to do. in both case Project PR and Manual PR with account assignment wbs cost will occur at project/wbs level.

if you want to PR number should be same then for project PR there is configuration so any how PR number would be same but item number would be as per hierarchy level.

here you are asking only suggest what is the best so i explain above.if you facing any issue to raising the PR via project or manual then let me know.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thank you for your reply,

If I want to create all service external activities with single P.R, can i make a single P.R for multiple networks and activities are like line items for the same P.R

Here the example is:

Network 100

Service activity 10 - P.R01/line item 1

Service activity 20 - P.R01/line item 2

Network 101

Service activity 10- P.R01/line item 3

Service activity 20- P.R01/line item 4

Like in the above i want to generate a single service P.R for all service activities which have been attached to the multiple networks of the project. I have tried with collective P.R settings but it is generating a single P.R for multiple activities for single network but my requirement is ,single P.R for multiple networks. If anybody come across with this requirement please suggest me.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

why you created multiple network in project structure? if you carry only one network then it will fulfill your requirement. like single PR for multiple activity and network (once you carry single network)\

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,

Here in one project we may have more than 10000 activities so i have to go for multiple, single network can not accommodate more than 9999 activities i think, is there any way to create single P.R for multiple networks. Please suggest

Regards,

Vasts.