cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error is returned for HTTP request

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing 500 SAP internal server error while connecting to external content server i.e., Docusphere using SAP enterprise portal. We have configured content repository details in SAP system using OAC0 transaction. But, still we are getting below error in the SAP portal screen. Also, i have attached the error details herewith.

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: SAP ArchiveLink (storage system unknown (Customizing)) (termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE)

Trace file details:

500 Internal Server Error is returned for HTTP request [https://sapda1j..com:5001/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd/FloorPlanApp]:
component [dispatcher],
web module [webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd],
application [sap.com/tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd],
DC name [sap.com/tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd],
CSN component[BC-NWA-INC-UIF],
problem categorization [],
internal categorization [-408419866].

[EXCEPTION]
java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.webadmin.monitor.state.monitorbrowser.wdp.IPublicMonitorBrowser$IUIPropertiesElement.getUIProperties() of a null object returned from com.sap.webadmin.monitor.state.monitorbrowser.wdp.IPublicMonitorBrowser$IContextNode.currentUIPropertiesElement()
at com.sap.webadmin.monitor.state.monitorbrowser.MonitorBrowser.wdDoExit(MonitorBrowser.java:175)
at com.sap.webadmin.monitor.state.monitorbrowser.wdp.InternalMonitorBrowser.wdDoExit(InternalMonitorBrowser.java:395)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.doExit(DelegatingComponent.java:174)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.Component.exitController(Component.java:379)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.exit(Controller.java:159)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.exit(ClientComponent.java:198)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.deleteComponent(ClientComponent.java:171)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.deleteComponent(ComponentUsage.java:468)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.exit(ClientComponent.java:219)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.destroy(ClientApplication.java:716)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.destroy(ApplicationSession.java:501)
at

Could you please suggest to solve this issue.

Regards,

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

We have configured the content server in SAP using OAC0 transaction properly.I have also uploaded the OAC0 screenshot herewith. Can you please check it and let me know if we have missed anything.

FYI, we are using DocuSphere as a content server which is a third party content server.

So, do i have to configure CSADMIN also in SAP side.

Thanks!

Regards,

Sandip

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

does the repository B1 exist on DocuSphere?

Did you create it there with CSADMIN? If it does not work with CSADMIN you have to create it manually in DocuSphere. I think there must be some administration tool.

It's the same in Opentext. You have to create a repository in SAP OAC0 and in Opentext administration.

Regards,

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

i see that you posted this question in other forums, are ok now?

otherwise there some details i would ajust after you apply

recommenatons

Let us know

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip

the message SAP ArchiveLink (storage system unknown (Customizing)) seems pointing to OAC0 ...

Are you sure it's configure correctly? would u mind to upload a screenshot?

cheers

a