cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Approve Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Approve Purchase Order App, user is able to see the PO which is created by them and also can see approve button, reject button and forward button. By right the user/creator should not see their own purchase order, only the approver can see and approve.

i checked in ECC, the user can view PO in business workplace inbox. is that why they can see their PO.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

That is the issue in your workflow setting in ERP. There is nothing wrong in Fiori Approve Purchase Orders.

If it is happening in your production server, it is critical business issue and you need to fix it immediately. Please contact the person who has configured in MM PO approval workflow.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Yes you are right. PO created by purchaser should go to approver, and not to him.

Kindly check your workflow and remove WF_INITIATOR. This option will trigger the workflow to your id only. In this place, you should set a standard rule : release of po, and add agent assignment as well.

The same has to be done in Release strategy -> Workflow option.

Materials management -> Purchasing -> Purchase order -> Define release procedures -> Workflow.

Set level 1 and 2 as per the release codes.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where can i check the workflow and remove WF_INITIATOR? how to set the standard rule?

I checked in Materials management -> Purchasing -> Purchase order -> Define release procedures -> Workflow but i did not see any workflow inside.

Please advice.

Thanks.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the workflow standard or custom?

Alice this is pure workflow config and is prerequosite, should be done by workflow consultant.

If standard ; goto swdd

Enter ws20000166

Go to approval step

Check the rule and select the release of po rule frpm f4 help

Also do agent assignment

After this release strategy in spro - conffigure as per the level and release code

I feel its answered, whatever scenario is configurd in backend same will reflect in fiori