cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Blocking based on Minimum & Maximum Qty, Wt & Value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to put a minimum and maximum (value, quantity and weight) set up in Sales Order based on the Customer.

Based on the condition record I should be able to put the minimum and maximum quantity, order value and weight in condition record.

If anybody try to enter less than the minimum and more than maximum system should automatically block the sales order.

Is it possible ? If possible how can I create condition record for this.

Christine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

For minimum order quantity you can maintain in the material master itself. So whenever you enter the quantity less than the minimum order qty it throws the error and will save the order.

Regarding the maxmum order quantity you have to write the userexit to control the max. quanity by specifying the max. qty in user exit.

Reward points if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should be possible by using the user exit MV45AFZZ. In that you have USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. You can write a code to check the % here and to you can put delivery block accordingly.

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for the reply.

If the order is below or over the minimum and maximum value, quantity and weight the sales order shouldn't be saved. It should through an error immediately without saving the order.

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

Exactly, When you use the user exit 'USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE', check for the quantity and the volume. If it exceeds, then call the error msg to pop up and come out without saving the sales order or go back sales order maintenance screen. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Mukund S