cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

branding image in NWBC for HTML (3.6.24)

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing the problem showing the branding image with NWBC for HTML in version 3.6.24.

I already uploaded the logo in UI Theme Designer (as shown in figure Logo_NWBC_Config.png). As you can see in figure NWBC_for_HTML.png, the image is not shown in the NWBC.

If I use the background image function, everything is working fine and the image is shown in background of the WDA applications.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

It seems that the index page in the UI Theme Designer is different to my NWBC startpage. Could there be the mistake and how can I influence that?

Best regards from Germany

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

thank you very much.

I thought I already checked the support. I read

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/af/d312dc1d6548fbb2cb4444545b6e26/content.htm

to clarify that.

But this site only describes the way, working with the NWBC_CFG_CUST table. I definitely tested this way in the past, but did a mistake. So now I added the line for branding image again. The result can be seen in figure NWBC_for_HTML_with_logo.png. So that way it works.

The way I mentioned and described in my first post (with UI Theme Designer) still doesn't work. Anyway I am happy because I can see a logo.

But it would be nice to know how and if it does work with the UI Theme Designer.

best regards from Germany

Christian

Answers (0)