cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Object 'custom' not found as part of address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL ,

I am getting this error in one particular transaction only for particular user in SAP portal .

Can any one help on this issue .

Error :Object 'custom' not found as part of address 'sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/custom/Test_theme

Regards

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika

i believe your portal transaction (can you explain what this means, maybe with a screenshot) is calling a webdynpro or a abap service, if you go to sicf in your backend (it seems a nw mobile but it would be helpful that you clarify) can you test the application?

Let me know

regards

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

its an web dynpro  application Test_Theme we applied the theme in front end only ....we have not develop any themes in back end  .but for particular user only its showing the error .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

awaiting for the response .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

sorry for the late reply

As you may know it is not always easy to support without having the scenario in your hands.

Considering that your service is mainly working, did you try opening your wd with same sap userid in another client?  different userid with same client?

Can you explain me a little bit more in the details how you developped that, if i can create an example on my sandbox I may help you quickly

let me know

cheers

a