Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas screen hangs

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using SAP Personas 3.0 SP0000.

My personas 3.0 page hangs for the below scenarios.

1. I am creating a flavor for ME23N screen and hiding few of the tabs.
  2. Switch between flavors
  3. Delete a flavor

Is there any fix for this? We are planning to upgrade to Personas 3.0 SP0001.

Is this going to fix these issues by any chance?

Regards

Gopi Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All, We have upgraded to SP01 and most of the problems have been solved. But I see new problems.

1. Transaction button is not calling the transaction code

2. HTML Viewer does not show the URL maintained in the URL whitelist

Please let me know if there is any fix for this.

Regards

Gopi Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I am glad the service pack suggestions worked. Let's try and fix your problems now.

1. In which screen are you calling a transaction?

2. Could you provide the format you used for the whitelist URL? Sometimes it can be really fussy with the syntax you use. Additionally, are you only getting the URL is not in the whitelist error or is it simply not displaying?

The problems you have are not errors in Personas I think it is more a local issue for you. No worries, we will help you fix it.

Cheers,

Angus

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angus,

For point 1, I create a new flavor and insert the Control: Transaction Button and give the tcode as SU01. How ever when i run the flavor, nothing happens.

For point 2, it works now, not sure how.

But i have a query, Can i embed the HTML Viewer with an SAP transaction code, meaning.

I initially have a website contained in the HTML Viewer, but when i click a script button, can i call a transaction code into the HTML Viewer.

Many Thanks for the reply

Regards

Gopi Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

1. I can't get on my server to try it, but have you tried using o or n in front of the transaction name? I thought you could get away with just the transaction name but I cannot test it at the moment.

2. I am not sure, are you wanting to call another transaction within the HTML window?

Regards,

Angus

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you certain that all notes mentioned in main note 2175479 have been implemented in the system? Kernel patch is also the latest?

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You could try building a URL based on this and change the URL property of the HTML viewer to it using a script. This should launch a transaction with a flavor in that window.

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Some of the OSS notes were not implemented, I have implemented them and now I don't see any issues

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Gopi Narendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Upgrade to SP01 as soon as possible and even then, make sure that all activities and notes described in main note 2175479 are taken care of / implemented.

Install the latest kernel patch as well (currently 212).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there Gopi,

Quick questions for you which will help us to solve your issue.

1. Are you up to date with ALL the support notes? You seem to be running SP0 which is the old version of Personas 3.0.

2. What browser are you using? There seems to be an issue with Internet Explorer (I think version 11)

3. Does your user have the correct roles assigned?

4. What kernel / patch level is your system running (Latest and recommended I think is 7.42 patch level 200 but this may have changed, please check)

Cheers,

Angus