cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test management manual testing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating an analysis from RBPD but I am not able to select the customized transactions.?

Any Idea?

Nik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

have you checked the documentation and following steps as per that

SAP Solution Manager WIKI - Solution Documentation and Implementation - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Kindly paste screenshot so that we can help you better

Thanks

Prakhar

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

For the Z transactions you need to create the rule database, most probably you don't have the rule for your Z transaction, As suggested by Prakhar please go through the documentation first.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar, Rishav

I am able to get there but I am not able to see these Z* tcodes when I try to create the solar project from the analysis although I had gone through the documentation. Any pointer should be much helpful.

Nik..

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you must aware that Z* customizations would not come to analysis directly. You had to manually add them from the menu Edit-> Assign objects from analysis and you can see your Z Objects there.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick turnaround Rishav.!!!

I am already following the step you had mentioned but no luck.

Nik..

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means your Z* object had never got hit in the manged system. You might know that if it is dynamic call to customized BADI/FM etc it will not report there however UPL must be activated for same or you might have added the Z* t-code manually in the analysis project and creating the solar project  .

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Guys, Will check this further.

Nik..

Answers (0)