cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart created using old UI is not opening in new UI - My Carts tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 7.0 EHP3 and SRM UI Addon 1.0 SP 6. When we create a shopping cart in old ui (Webdynpro screen) and when we go to 'My Carts' tab in new UI5 addon link, Shopping cart created on old UI is getting displayed. But when we click on Shopping cart to view the detail, we are getting '404   Not Found' error. But when we click on shooping cart created from new UI, it's showing the details. Do I need to configure any service to view the carts in new UI for carts created using old UI?

Regards, Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at instructions available in note 2046525.
Then, see if it helps you.

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo, Thanks for your answer. I have made the table changes as mentioned in the OSS. Now when I try to open the odl ui cart in new ui, it's asking for logon credentials and when I login with the same user credentials, I am getting the below error. "Page not found. Refresh the page or try again later. If the problem persists, contact your Portal administrator for assistance. " Do we need to make any portal changes to resolve this  issue? Regards, sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is because of wrong server path being maintained in SPRO configuration under “Maintain Portal Information” section. Once it was corrected, old UI carts can be opened from new UI My Carts tab. Please note: Even though we are opening shopping cart from new UI screen, if the cart is created in professional UI, then it will open in professional UI screen and if the cart is created from casual UI, then cart will open in casual UI screen.

Answers (0)