Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to distribute materials through CFM2

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few days back I have transferred Material Master from ECC to EWM system using CIF (through CFM1 and CFM2 steps). But now when I re-transferring those materials, I am facing the issue which explained below in details.

I have created one IM in CFM1. I have activated the IM in CFM2 and executed the distribution. System does not give any error message, and completes the distribution in 2-3 seconds which actually should take few minutes as we have more than 15,000 materials. But these materials are not reflecting in EWM system. I tried to execute the report RIMODINI through SE38, entered the same IM name and executed. Now the materials are reflecting in EWM system.

Meantime, I am able to transfer Vendor mster and Customer master through CFM2, but materials are not getting distributed through CFM2.

I am not able to understand this behaviour from system, why materials are not getting distributed through CFM2 t-code but through RIMODINI report can.

Please advice.

Thanks

SBS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SBS,

it really looks like your materials must be in some previous model. Use CFM5 to find it. In my understanding RIMODINI reads all models and transfers the data, while CFM2 transfers only particular one.

Regards,

Petr

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SBS

check models via CFM7 and delete if stuck there. Create new CFM1 models and send.

Regards

Suraj