cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancellation

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

My Client is totally customised implementation, Order created by HBS0 & followed by VA02 & VA03.

Order cancelled by a Z T-code, now if once Sales Order has been cancelled then no subsequent documents should be created. But unfortunately allow to create in my system.

We want to restrict to create subsequent document Like Debit/Credit note by VA01.

Would you please suggest me which USEREXIT or BTE can apply with VA01 to restrict DR/CR note.

To identify Cancelled Sales Order by Delivery block, Sales Unit & Business Entity empty.

Debit Note Process,

VA01 choose notes YDN or YCN press Enter choose Sales Order then Enter new message should be appear if sales order is cancelled,  ERROR message should be appear as Sales Order Already Cancelled.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks Sumeet & Emeric,

Config is ok, let us try with ABAPes to use any USEREXIT or BTE, after that I'll update you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But unfortunately allow to create in my system

Not clear about this statement.  Do you mean to say, even after cancelling, you could refer the same document reference and create debit / credit note ?  Also let me know whether you could see the cancelled order reference in VBAK / VBAP tables?    If so, it is a strange and you should immediately look into this and resolve this.  Moreover, it is a standard practice that a debit note or credit note should be referenced a preceding billing document and not sale order.  This being the case, why you were referencing a sale order ?

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Thanks for your reply,

Actually this is the totally enhanced project, Real Estate Sales,

Where Sales Order Created by HBS0 and maintain by VA02.

And Debit Note & Credit Note both document can create by VA01 with the reference of Sales Order. and assign the amount in against condition type in pricing.

Sales Order Cancel by HBCX. now when once sales order has been cancelled by HBCX then no subsequent docs (Debit/Note) should be create.

These Document we can identify by LIFSK Delivery block (Credit Limit). in VBAK SWENR & SMENR filed have no value.

Now We want to stop Debit/Credit Note which can be generate by VA01 with the reference of VBELN (Sales Order) No.

When user use VA01 Docs type YDN/YCN then a popup message should be raise  Sales Order Already cancelled, if LIFSK have any value like 01 & SWENR/SMENR =0 (No Value).

I think this things help to understand to give us a advice.

Thnaks,

Amit

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Why you are canceling sales order which you had booked via HBS0?

You can use reason for rejection for the same purpose. And then you can create credit / debit memo wrt to the invoice only. Try this way, In my last project were we had implemented RE sales we use like this only and its help us to serve the concern.

Thanks

SS

0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet,

So many cases like customer want to change, sales unit (Flat), want to change Project (Business Entity) or want to sale own unit to other customer customer, In that case need to cancel sale order and close to ledger of the customer.

Incase of Cancelled Sales Order restrict to create Credit/Debit memo, b'coz if created CR or DR in that case that amount will show in Customer ledger (FBL5N) Real Estate Sale.

I have restricted to save the Debit/Credit creation by BTE but user want to restrict in 1st stage, where (VA01).

Thanks,

Amit

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Try to put Reason for rejection after you cancel the sales Order using custom Transaction, then system wont allow you to create subsequent document. This is a manual job.

Also you can check with your abaper to update Reason for Rejection while cancelling the sales order using custom transaction. So it will ensure no subsequent document is created. This is automate job

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Same things happened Order Cancelled with Reason of Rejection (Custom Reason). The issue is still allow to create subsequent documents.

Regards,
Satya

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Agree withe the point raise by you and I handheld that with reason of rejection as its one time activity in config and for the same we had define differnt process like transfer of sales unit and all. But still what I had done for giving credit to the customer is creation of credit memo with respect to billing. In that case also you will find the in report FBL5N.

If you follow this step then you can find a trail for all your documents.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Following Santosh idea, I'd suggest that you try to set blocking reason directly from the Schedule line of your item in the Sale Order item (VBAP).

It may solve your issue in a standard way, but I can't double check sorry (I don't have access to SAP where I am).

Please share the solution.

Best regards,

Emeric.