cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting A Plant in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I just need your help, I tried to delete a few unused plants in SRM via BUPA_DEL, but it doesnt allow me due to some open documents

Is there a way to mass close or delete this POs in SRM?

Delete Business Partners

Deletion is not allowed

No Business Partners Deleted

E BBP_BUPA             242

Partner 0000000022 exists in documents. Deletion not possible

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The only proper way is to close all Open POs and SCs (Eventually Contracts) done on this plant before to proceed on the plant deletion.

Unfortunately, I have no idea about how to do this in mass.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy, thanks for this but how can we delete the plant in a proper way? search for the open POs?

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no proper way to delete a plant which is still being used by open document.
And there is no standard report available to list all the open documents for one plant.

I can only suggest you delete it in debugging mode to skip the error, if you don't care about the open documents.

BR,
Ivy

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is sensible, because there are open documents for this plant. If you delete it currently, all the opening documents for it cannot be edited again. So this is not recommended in production system.

If this is fine for you, I think you may try to skip this error in debugging mode to delete this plant.
Please understand the side effect for this action, and do not perform this in production environment.

BR,
Ivy