cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales office is not getting re-determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In VA01 while creating a SO, we are giving the Sales area data along with the order type, from there the sales office is determined, but when we are giving a customer who belongs to a different Sales area the Sales office is not getting re-determined. We are using SAP 5.0 ECC and 6.4 Basis. Can anyone suggest a solution for this or a SAP note.

Thanks in advance

Anirban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u create the sales area after that u assign correctly, then u create a order it will automatically comes.

Otherwise once again check the settings ...........

With regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All thanks for the answers, but my problem was not solved.

I have found out only way to do this would be by Userexit, where we can re-write the values by SAP with the customer master values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anirban

You can give info about the sales office in the Customer Master - Sales TAb.

Also check the assignment between Sales Area - Sales Office in IMG.

If any of the above is done then the sales office would be determined in sales order. Also as others have suggested during sales order creation in VA01, sales office can be entered, provided the assignment is made in IMG.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my problem is like this, I provide along with the Sales area data the sales office and order type in the initial screen of VA01, then in the next screen I give the Sold to and ship to parties, the problem is that the Sales office is not re-determined to the one which is present in the Customer Master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since Your are giving the sales office and sales group in sales order intila screen it will overwirte the customer master values.

In this case if you want sales office and sales group which was in customer master don't give the values in the sales order intial screen. So, that sales office,and sales group values will come directly from the customer maaster.

Reward points if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to assign ments in enterprise structure and reassign the sales office to your sales org and dch and div. Remember the customer you create is always recognised by a particular sales org, dch, and div. So please assign the sales office to that sales org. Usual erro message is " Customer XXXXX does not exist for the sales area"

Tcodes are :

to check sales area set up : <b>OVXG</b>

to assign sales area to sales office: <b>OVXM</b>

please reward if helpful

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the assignments of the customer masters. Otherwise you can enter sales office and sales group directly in the sales order itself.

Check the assignment of sales office to your sales area in spro.

Enterprise Structure> Assignment>Sales and Distribution-->Assign sales office to sales area

If you are not assigning here it will not reflect the sales order also.

Award points if it is helpful