cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage function on overall result is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Percentage function in formula variable for overall result is not working. for each individual value is working fine.

I have a formula

(Number of order cl block) %A (number of total order)

I am using Exception aggregation counter for all detailed values <>0,null or error and reference characteristic as sales document number for Number of order cl block and number of total order.

I have a doubt whether percentage function on over all result will work when i use exception aggregation?

For normal key figures %A function will work for individual values and on over all results also.

please help me

Thanks & regards,

Srimanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's the format of your report?

Do you have a structure?

If yes, you may click the USE RESULT OF COMPETING FORMULA under EXTENDED tab:

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Loed

there is no any structure in my report and i tried formula collision option.

please find the attached report structure

Regards,

Srimanth

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the exception aggregation is the culprit why you don't arrive with your desired overall result..

May I know the purpose of your exception aggregation? Can you remove it and check if it overall result will work fine?

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For counting sales orders i used exception aggregation as counter for all detailed values not null and 0 based on characteristic Sales document number.

But i am not displaying sales document number in my report. just i took as free characteristic.

Regards,

Srimanth.

shalaka_golde
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check the keyfigure definition by right clicking on the keyfigure result after running the BEx query.

Regards,

Shalaka

shalaka_golde
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using cell definition if you are facing this issue.But ideally this works even in case of exception aggregation.

See if this thread helps:

Regards,

Shalaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

Here we cannot apply cell definition. Cell definition applicable only when the report having two structures.

Regards,

Srimanth

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide sample report layout..

Regards,

Loed