cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_ADM, Integration Engine Configuration->Specific configuration..

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the SXMB_ADM, Integration Engine Configuration->Specific configuration..

there are several parameters, with values....

can the forum provide me the meaning of these values, coz i need to change the values while trouble shooting and i dont know the meaning of most of them

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Logging_Sync --> Runtime category -->

Value 1 ==> Sych Messages will be logged other wise no looging of Synch messages.

For more understanding of other parameters refer this blog,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks bhavesh, the blog was good....

but is there any blog available whcih speaks about all parameters....like HTTP_TIME_OUT.......MIN_PACK_SIZE, etc

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudheep,

Search.. Yiou are bound to find something.

Search with these parameters on SAP Library and yoyu will find all inputs you want.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure bhavesh...i ll try to find out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

acchha bhavesh...can u pls describe this logging and looging_sync in bit more detail...coz u have tried to explain logging.......

and trace level 0, 1, 2,,,,,,

my XI data files get exhaust frequently(as the basis guy said)...is it coz of logging-trace level -3...

explain me detail pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>looging_sync</i>

You can check synchronous messages in SXMB_MONI if you set this parameter in the specified location.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudheep,

By default the logging / saving up of Synch messages in the Database of XI is turned off. This is done to save memory space. But, if needed they can be truned on and the parameter LOGGING_SYNC is used for that.

Likewise Trace_Level is used to set the trace level of your messages in MONI. If tace_level is 3 all steps are logged in MONI and this fills up the DB drastically. it should be used only for debugging purposes to understand the error / issue better.

Trace_LEVEL should be set to 1 on a production system to make sure only limited logging of messages / steps happens in MONI.

Regards

Bhavesh