cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"GLT 201 balancing field "fund" in line item 001 not filled "

0 Kudos

Hi Exterts

Im struck up with an error message "glt  201   balancing field "fund" in line item 001 not filled " when clearing an entry realted to HR Pay roll. Their are two document types relating to HR pay roll, one document typr gets the fund commitment item etc and get cliers but another entry is not deriving fund and hence not getting cleared , please help me to clear the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Akbar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your customizing settings in accordance with the following

attache note

871277     IMG documentation, G/L acctg (FI-GL new), document

Regards,

Cristiano

0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

Thanks for the reply , can u further help me how to go about this,

Document Types for Document Splitting

Business Transaction Variants

Document Splitting Rules

Document Splitting Rules

Thanks & Regards

Akbar

0 Kudos

The problem is with JP type of documents, and JP and PA documents are similar, both come from HR

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't understand, so you found where the issue is and could fix?

Cristiano

0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

I coud'nt trace out the solution , but to add on this few more thing i want to ask,

1.  According to client the account which consists JP document type was not set to open item management before go live, but after go live it was changed to open item management. does this have any reference to this issue.

2.  This JP document type is not reading any FM Derive rules , wat may be the reason for that.

3.  This JP entries have been posted already , so can these entries be edited now ?? and going forward can these entries will be able to derive Funds automatically.

4.   I have posted the screen shot of the Document Types for Document Splitting, Business Transaction Variants and Document Splitting Rules as mentioned in the SAP note given by u, How should i configure this so that funds are derived in that particular document type?

Thanks & Regards

Akbar