cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appeon questions

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is this the correct forum to post Appeon questions or there are a more specific one?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paco, Mike and Chris are correct.  Support tickets should go to the support Website.  For general discussions with other developers you can post on SCN or on LinkedIn.  In the future we plan to launch a forum on our own Website.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kiran_patel5
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

sub: "Appeon 6.5.1 EAServer Enterprises Edition" Software Copy

I Have Purchase Appeon 6.5.1 EAServer Developer and Enterprise Edition in year 2012 from Sybase India,

I have download Developer Edition Setup on my PC.

My enterprises Edition is install on Windows Azure.

I have not download my Enterprise Edition on my localpc and not have backup copy on my windows Azure server.

Now SAP remove download installable from https://sybase.subscribenet.com

i have email to sap.support.india for this issue, but they say they do not have installable download copy.

Support team suggest me goto SAP Community Forum,

Can any one help me how can i get "Appeon 6.5.1 EAServer Enterprises Edition"

Thank you and Best Regards

Kiran Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran;

FWIW: Both EAS and Appeon v6.x are end-of-life. The EAS product being completely terminated by SAP. In the case of Appeon v6.5.1, that version is just very old and no longer supported.

As far as EAS is concerned, I would suggest that you contact SAP support directly for you best options going forward from here.

For the current of Appeon that still supports EAS, I would contact Appeon Support directly to see if that still exists.

Regards ... Chris

kiran_patel5
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reply,

I know now 6.5.1 EOF, but i have invest so much in Appeon and now i cant upgrade to Appeon 2015.

I have already take to Appeon regarding this issue, but for that appeon say they can upgrade Appeon 6.5.1 to 2015 and i have to reinvest on that.

Actually i am satisfied with my existing Appeon 6.5.1 EAServer Enterprises Edition 64Bit and i do not required any technical support, I only want Software copy.

I will be very helpful for me if it is possible to get software copy.

Regards

Kiran Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

For EAS I would suggest that you contact the SAP support team directly.

For a copy of Appeon v6.5.1 (EAS edition), I would contact Appeon Support directly.

FYI: Also, both of these will require a machine license.

kiran_patel5
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I have already contact to sap india support for this case,

From last 45 days they investigate on my case, but no result. (Case #00775928)

I have contact to appeon support team but they say I have to upgrade from EAS to .Net Appeon 2015 to solve this issue.

From https://sybasesubscribenet.com I can generate new license key from my account.

Even if appeon convert my both license(Enterprise and Developer) from EAS to .NET (Appeon 6.5.1) then also I am ready, and I future I will upgrade to appeon new version(when I am financially comfortable)

Regards

Kiran Patel

kiran_patel5
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much, for helping me.

Today appeon reply me and transfer my Sybase EAS Licknse to Appeon .Net License.

I know this is happen because of you,

They send me download link and activation key.

So in few days i will be able to run my application in Appeon .net compatible.

Once again thank you so much, without your help this will not happen.

Best Regards

Kiran Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent news Kiran! 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paco;

You can use ...

1)  Appeon Developers | LinkedIn

2) APPEON - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

- or -

3) SCN

AFAIK ... When Appeon takes over PB, things like this may change.

Regards ... Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

appeon does not have a forum for users, so you just post here.

just make sure you tag your post with appeon.

if it is a direct support question/issue, then you need to create a ticket on appeon's support system.