cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in TDMS app Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I configured Fiori application and now I want to do "Manage TDMS Execution" implementation according to Manage TDMS Execution Admin Guide. I did all the taks: implementatios, setup, configuration, etc... but when I want to access in application in Launchpad an error appears. Error is "Error RFC: Exception condition "NO_TEXT_FOUND" raised". The RFCs works fine and authorization roles were assigned correctly in both systems. I already checked 1797736 note. My frontend is NW 7.4 with gateway 740 SP12 and Data Migration Server Mobile Plug-in1.0 is in backend.

Thank you for any help,

Juan Manuel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Juan,

Check out transactions /IWBEP/ERROR_LOG and /IWFND/ERROR_LOG to see if there is anything showing up in there.  You can also check /IWFND/APPS_LOG.

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kevin. It seems that the problem was that users in the systems (fend and bend) were not the same (name). Now no errors are displayed but not TDMS data (packages, etce...) I use 'DMIS Mobile Plug-in 1.0' SP05 and 'SAP Test Data Migration Server 4.0' SP08 with UICSLO01 Support Package Stack SP03.

Any idea?