cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete key figure which is in snapshot definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently evaluating a number of key figures which were defined during the initial realization of our planning area and found a number of key figures which are part of snapshot definitions which Iwould like to delete.  Unfortunately, the key figures which I would like to delete are captured in snapshots which must not be deleted.

Does anyone know if I can delete a key figure which is captured in a snapshot without deleting the entire snapshot?  If so, can I also delete the snapshot key figure manually as well without impacting the other key figures defined in the snapshot?

Example:

I have three 'Sales' key figures which are captured in the 'Sales' snapshots:

1. SALESFCSTUNITS
  2. SALESFCSTGROSSREV
  3. SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS

The sales snapshot definition has created the following snapshot key figures:

1. SALESFCSTUNITS_S_1, SALESFCSTUNITS_S_2, SALESFCSTUNITS_S_3
  2. SALESFCSTGROSSREV_S_1, SALESFCSTGROSSREV_S_2, SALESFCSTGROSSREV_S_3
  3. SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS_S_1, SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS_S_2, SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS_S_3

I would like to delete the SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS key figure and also the SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS_S_1, SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS_S_2, & SALESFCSTADJUSTMENTUNITS_S_3 snapshot key figures.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Dustin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dustin

It is not possible to delete just the snapshot key figures. You can only delete the snapshot definition which in turn will delete all the associated key figures.

We can further look into your system to check the feasibility if this can be done from backend. We can evaluate deleting one of input key figure from the snapshot definition and the associated key figures. Kindly create an OSS message and we will look into this. 

Thanks

Parveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.  I will create the OSS message with the full details.

-Dustin

Answers (0)